Saturday, October 10, 2009

WOW!!!! this blog was named one of the Top Ten Breast Cancer Blogs by Blogs.com



I guess people like what they are reading.  Funny, when I started this blog it was for cathartic purposes.  Having cancer is hard, the treatments are sometimes worse than the disease, and survivorship is the hardest of all.  I needed an outlet to vent how I felt and just talking about it wasn't helping, I mean therapy is very helpful for me, but usually when you are really upset it is not during therapy times, it is usually sometimes late at night when you are going through those times where you feel really sad and dark.  That is why I started blogging.

I am glad that what I write helps people. That is very rewarding.


Here is the link to the blog.com website:
http://www.blogs.com/topten/top-10-breast-cancer-blogs/

Mel is the producer/co-host of The Vic McCarty Show.  Listen live Monday-Friday 10am-noon eastern standard time on www.wmktthetalkstation.com.

2 comments:

  1. I find your blog very well-written, routinely updated, keyword-oriented and incredibly useful. You have very rich posts that really interests to many readers. I really appreciate your work

    I'd like to request you for link back (if possible).

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do you need from me Christine?

    ReplyDelete