Sunday, March 29, 2009

WOW!!! This blog was named one of the top 30 inspirational cancer survivor blogs

My blog was listed as one of the top 30 inspirational cancer survivor blogs by mritechnicianschools.org. I definitely want to thank everyone at that organization for the honor, I am humbled, shocked and grateful. I also want to thank StupidCancer.com for giving me a voice on there as well. I am #19 on the list. Here is the link:
http://www.mritechnicianschools.org/top-30-inspirational-cancer-survivor-blogs/

Mel is a breast cancer survivor. Listen to her weekdays on The Vic McCarty Show 10-noon on wmktthetalkstation.com. Also check out her blog posts on imtooyoungforthis.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

  1. Great info in this post, thanks for your advice. This is a new information for me.
    If you need more information about mesothelioma cancer treatment, please visit my site.

    thank you
    New Mesothelioma Treatment

    ReplyDelete